The company MONPLANCBD is concerned about the protection of your personal data. We implement a process of continuous improvement of its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the ePrivacy Directive, as well as with the French law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” to ensure the best level of protection for your personal data.
This policy indicates what kind of personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, and the rights you have to control how we use it.
Within the meaning of the GDPR :
- “personal data” is any information that concerns you and allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly.
- “processing of personal data” is any operation or set of operations applied to personal data.
For any information regarding the protection of your personal data, you can also consult the website of the National Commission for Computing and Liberties www.cnil.fr.
Article 1 – Person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data is MONPLANCBD.
Personal data is collected on the website www.monplancbd.fr and is processed by the company MONPLANCBD, 2 place élie lambert 64100 Bayonne.
Article 2 – Legal foundations
The collection of personal data is justified by different legal grounds:
- consent: in particular when you answer our questions and when you give opinions on our products;
- the contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract between MONPLANCBD and you
- the legal obligation;
- the legitimate interest of the company MONPLANCBD to ensure the proper functioning of the site www.monplancbd.fr but also the fight against fraud.
Article 3 – Why are my data collected?
- Customer relationship management, essentially requiring identification data such as your name and contact details;
- Order, payment and delivery of an order, requiring data such as your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, product selection or payment information;
- Improvement of navigation on the website, by personalization of our services and of the messages that we send to you, especially allowing us during your navigation on our website to offer you products similar to those that you have already purchased or viewed. This requires the collection of data on your browsing and purchases;
- Personalization of online advertising and communication campaigns, requiring in particular the collection of navigation and purchase information on the site;
- Loyalty through our loyalty program, requiring the collection of identification data and data relating to your purchases;
- Sending commercial communications, if you choose to subscribe to the newsletter, requiring data when creating your customer account such as your email address and your mobile phone;
- Response to inquiries about our products or our brand made at the following address: www.monplancbd.fr;
- Management of product reviews for which we need at least your email address;
- Knowledge of customers and performance statistics of our website, requiring data collection to better understand our customers.
Article 4 – Personal data collected and moment when it is collected
We collect and process the following data in particular: last name, first name, email address, password, telephone number, postal address, IP address, connection data and navigation data, order history, products consulted, delivery incidents, complaints.
These data are generally collected when
- You log in and browse our site www.monplancbd.fr;
- You create and then connect to your customer account;
- You write a comment;
- You select products and constitute a shopping cart;
- You confirm and pay for an order.
Article 5 – Data retention period
The Personal Data of users are not kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
Data relating to an active customer are kept:
- for the duration of the contractual relationship, or
- until a request for a deletion request is sent, or
- Up to three years after a period of inactivity.
When you contact us to obtain information about our products or our brand, the data is kept for the time necessary to process this request.
Article 6 – Data protection
We use a SSL software (Secure Sockets Layer Software) that encrypts your information.
Article 7 – Communication of data to third parties
The data we collect are transmitted to the service providers we use for the performance of our services: carriers, online payment services, outsourced loyalty program service, etc.
Your data will not be transmitted outside the European Union.
Article 8 – Minors
Our website is not intended for minors, we do not sell them any products. Consequently, we do not process the data concerning them.
Article 9 – Your rights
In accordance with the amended law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have rights relating to your personal data that you can exercise at any time:
- permission to access ;
- right to rectification;
- right to limit data processing (especially if you dispute the accuracy of the data, processing will be limited for the duration of verification of their accuracy);
- right to erasure, also called “right to be forgotten”. However, we may be forced to keep certain data, in particular for compelling legal or legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller;
- Right to refuse any commercial prospecting;
- Finally, you can formulate guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights with MONPLANCBD at the following address: www.monplancbd.fr by mail to the address: SAS MONPLANCBD, 2 place élie lambert 64100 Bayonne.
For any request or in the event of a dispute between MONPLANCBD and users concerning the processing of their personal data, the latter can send their request or complaint to MONPLANCBD at the following address: [email protected] or by mail to the address : SAS MONPLANCBD 2 place élie lambert 64100 Bayonne.
MONPLANCBD will endeavor to find a satisfactory solution to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
In the absence of a response from MONPLANCBD or if the dispute persists despite MONPLANCBD’s proposal or at any time, users have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the CNIL on its website www.cnil.fr or with the supervisory authority of the Member State of the European Union in which the user usually resides.
Article 10 – Cookies
Browsing the www.monplancbd.fr website is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer.
Definition – A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a website. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the website, and are also intended to allow various attendance measurements.
Duration – The data collected through cookies are kept for a maximum period of thirteen months.
Information banner – An information banner is visible the first time you log on to our website. It will allow you to accept cookies, customize the management of cookies, or refuse them.
How to block cookies? – The user can configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
With Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on OK.
With Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the retention rules on: use personalized settings for navigation history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
With Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
With Chrome:Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
Deletion – Users can delete them in browser settings. However, deleting these cookies may cause some disruption in the use of the website.
For more information – For a better knowledge and control of cookies of any origin and not only those of the Website, users are invited to consult the Youronlinechoices website, published by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France (IAB) and the specific page of the CNIL: